1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Planning for retirement

Discussion in 'Empty Nest' started by HappyMum, Jan 2, 2017.

1. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

I have to tell it to you myself, if you are not prepared for retirement, you will have it hard.
    My husband and I started preparing as early as when we were newly married to plan for retirement, and I have seen friends who had problems because they were short on cash.

Here is a good page and site to help you with planing for retirement :)

2. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

We have set up our Registered Retirement Savings Funds and savings accounts for our kids. We just want to be worry free once we hit the old age :D

3. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

I know this. A neighbor just lost their home because they weren't able to pay for their mortgage in months. They were such a lovely old couple too :(

4. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

That's horrible :( Didn't the government help them out or give them a bit of support?

5. Princess

Princess Active Member

I see this happening a lot of times. Too many times actually. It's just that we are not smart about our money and we keep spending too much on unnecessary things.
    Time to prepare for the future! :D

6. Christie

Christie Active Member

I agree with everyone. Now's the best time to hustle and work hard, so that later, you will just be partying a lot :D