1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Pregnant!?

Discussion in 'Am I pregnant?' started by Melanie, May 6, 2017.

1. I mean it puddles in the toilet, not a lot but it's definitely there..you know when it puddles it kinda looks black? That's how it looks..about the amount of a teaspoon every time I go to the toilet. Like I said earlier there is no pain. Just the slight tug in my ovary/uterus area and I have a little bit of itching but it may be because I need to shave lol

2. Melanie

Melanie Member

That sounds like implantation from what I've read. Yeah I definitely am getting those tugs too. I think I'm gonna do a cheap test in the morning just to see. And I'll do the good one on sat

Sarah R Jordan likes this.
  3. Definitely! Take plenty of tests, some work better than others so I'd get a variety. Also have you ladies been getting really veiny nipples? Mine are. I also have on my boobs these pinkish reddish bumps..but they aren't on the nipple.

4. Melanie

Melanie Member

No I don't think I've had any changes to my boobs at all! :(

5. Some people get the boob changes earlier than others.. Don't sweat it hun.

6. I may just be weird haha, have some of you had loss in appetite or a strong appetite? I'm either or but no in between

7. Melanie

Melanie Member

Kind of both actually! Every time before a meal I feel like I'm gonna throw up if I eat. But I do end up eating and being okay. But sometimes I'm starving and need loads of snacks!

8. My stomach hasn't turned away from food just yet. Haha. I've been just eating at night lately because during the day I'm not hungry

9. Melanie

Melanie Member

Haha well that might be a good sign! I am so addicted to reading about pregnancy symptoms and implantation bleeding I can't stop!!

What we have definitely sounds like it could be and from the sounds of it, it could be up to another week before a test would be positive!! I am so impatient! I'm gonna do another in the morning

10. I'm impatient too but I also like giving it time to run it's course I guess. I'm excited to take a test though! So excited. Also scared.

11. Eve

Eve New Member

Hi ladies! May I join the club?
    I just need to share, cause I don't know what to think and sort of going crazy :)
    So my last period ended on April 17th and I had unprotected sex on April 18/19 and then on April 22. My cycle is usually 28 days. However i had a bleeding started on April 30 and lasted till May 4. It's two weeks before my normal period due, and it's very strange for me. And it wasn't like a regular period: it was lighter, but i still needed to use a tampon, I didn't have any cramps (usually I need to take a pain killer, cause my cramps are bad) and didn't have any clots. I don't really have any symptoms of pregnancy, the only difference is that I eat less, than normal and sometimes after eating i don't feel comfortable.
    Then I had unprotected sex again on May 5/6.... The due for my regular period is today and nothing yet.... I took First Response pregnancy test this evening, and it came up negative :(
    I wonder if there are any chances I am pregnant? Last night I had dream that i did a test and it came up positive :)

12. Hi Eve! Could be pregnancy, but stick out a few more days and take a test! Your hCG should be higher in a few days if you're pregnant.

13. Eve

Eve New Member

Hi Sarah!! Thank you! I really needed to hear that... It's just so hard to wait for another few days.. Oh My God!! When are you going to take your test?

14. I think I'll be taking one sooner than later! I'm going to wait till Sunday or Monday. In trying to see if the blood stops before then.

15. Melanie

Melanie Member

I just took a blue line one and I swear there was a slight glimpse of a second line but i could be making that up. I'm gonna do another on Saturday - a better one.

Eve I think there's a chance you could be too. The waiting to do a test thing is SO hard so I know exactly what u mean!! I never knew anything about this before, I just thought you could take a test anytime after and it would be one way or the other and that's it!! This is so confusing and stressful!

16. I think 2? I'm not sure... :/

17. Melanie

Melanie Member

Okay cool I have a while then. I really think there may have been a faint line on this one

How's yours doing??

18. Melanie

Melanie Member

Almost passed out earlier when I stood up o_O

19. Eve

Eve New Member

Hi Melanie, I hope next time you take the test it will show two lines :) I'm slowly losing my hopes :( I took another test today and only one line :( ehhhh... I guess I have to wait till Sunday and then try again. It's so annoying

20. Melanie

Melanie Member

I think you have to wait, you period was only due yesterday, mine was due Wednesday and I'm still negative and I'm gonna try Saturday again. I wouldn't lose hope yet!