1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Pregnant!?

Discussion in 'Am I pregnant?' started by Melanie, May 6, 2017.

1. Eve

Eve New Member

Yes, but that bleeding two weeks ago... I'm starting to think it was my period, even though it was very weird one... But I guess I just wish us luck and hopefully our tests will come out positive next time ^_^

2. Melanie

Melanie Member

It could be, mine could've been too, but I would hold on hope for at least a week!

3. Okay so I'm still bleeding. Its all about the same size, its not getting heavier, and the color isn't dark, or it doesn't look dark on starch white toilet paper. Also when I wipe the blood it takes a minute to start coming again..and when I wear a liner it never completely fills..I also have some like little clots, some like little balls and others are small thing strings. I'm very nervous, but hopefully god is on my side.

4. Melanie

Melanie Member

Have you taken another test??

5. No I haven't, I'll take one soon

6. Its just weird and I want answers from a doctor

7. Melanie

Melanie Member

I'm taking another in the morning

8. Eve

Eve New Member

For how long have you been bleeding, Sarah? Good luck Melanie!
    I took another test today.. negative. I guess I'm just going to wait till my next period, even though now I don't even know when it's going to start

9. Melanie

Melanie Member

Negative for me again :(

10. Eve

Eve New Member

Aw so sorry to hear that, Melanie :(
    Ladies, i got a bleeding started again!! No cramps, no discomfort, nothing... it's light pink, and I don't know for how long it's going to last and if it's going to be heavy or not.... and on friday I had "flu like" symptoms, that lasted for a day only and on saturday morning I was feeling ok. the last time i had unprotected sex was May 5th. My cycle is usually 28 days.. I had it on April 11-17. But then, two weeks after, I had a bleeding from 4/30 - 5/6 and it didn't feel like a period. So now I don't understand what is going on with my body. I hope it's implantation bleeding..

11. My bleeding has stopped!! Thank god it only lasted 5 days! I'm so happy just before it ended I threw up so that was new for me :) I'm feeling some tugging in my abdomen but no pain...my cervex is high and soft. I have made a doctors appointment for the 25th because...I GOT A FAINT LINE

12. No it was actually only 4 days

13. sunshine03

sunshine03 New Member

Hey guys, sorry if I am doing this whole respond/blog/ask a question thing wrong, (i'm new here) but maybe someone can give me some advice.. I am driving myself crazy with the whole waiting and not knowing game.

So long story short my last period was 4/23, had sex 5/5, super bad cramps Thursday 5/11 and then spotted for a few days, and now the only symptoms I am having are headaches, and feel like my breathing is very heavy (very unusual for me because I am very active in the gym), and also these past few days I have had indigestion which is something I never get and a little tired. I tested today and it came back negative. Is it too soon to test? I should be expecting my period 5/23 or 5/24.

any advice will be helpful so thank you!

14. A new symptom I've noticed is swollen lymph nodes in my pelvic area and tender lymph nodes in my neck and like I said in my pelvis.

15. sunshine03

sunshine03 New Member

Oh I didn't know about the pelvis thing. I do have a sore throats but maybe that's just coincidence. Have you ever felt that your stomach just can't be held in? I work out like 5 days a week so holding my core is not difficult for me lately it feels like it's either bloated or there's a ton of food in my gut when there really isn't.

16. Melanie

Melanie Member

Sunshine03 do you know when you ovulated?

17. Melanie

Melanie Member

Do you have a BFP yet? Did you go to docs?

18. sunshine03

sunshine03 New Member

The only way I know I'm ovulating is because I get mucus and that was around the same day we had sex. So probably the 4th or 5th. According to my period tracker on the app it said I should have ovulated on the 10th but knowing my body and how it changes, I'm like 95% sure it was the 4th or 5th. But all the test keep coming back negative so I don't understand.