1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Premama Prenatal Drink Mix

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by JennyCannes, Dec 12, 2016.

1. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Hi everyone :D

I've had the chance to try out Premama's drink mix because a friend of mine requested free samples for her and for me, but when she got the samples, she gave hers to me because they are orange-flavored lol.

I can say that I love it. Instead of the usual prenatal milk I drink, it's a nice change since the juice packet is fortified with much-needed nutrients. I happen to love orange juice too.

She got the free samples from http://www.drinkpremama.com/sample-request if you want to try it too :)

2. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

Thanks for the heads-up @JennyCannes! I happen to like orange juice as well, so I am looking forward to this :D

3. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Is it just for expecting moms? Would be nice if new moms could have a mix just for them too. All those sleepless nights can get to you.

4. LizB

LizB Member

Oh yey! Goodies! So does it taste good? I hope it did nothing funny to your tummy? Because if it went well, I want to try!

5. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

I think they are made especially to meet the nutritional needs of expecting moms. I'd love it if there is a mix like that for post-delivery moms. Sometimes milk can be soooo tiring after a while.

6. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

I always love free stuff and goodies! I haven't tasted orange flavored pregnant drinks before. Maybe it's not a sin to taste it even if you're not pregnant, right? lol. Thanks for the link! :)

7. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Haha, I think so too :D

8. Christie

Christie Active Member

I don't like orange juice or orange flavors so I think I'll pass. Do you think they have other flavors available in the market? :p

9. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Yeah, you can even drink it, it's just a nutrient-filled juice drink. ;)

10. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Really? That's good news, haha. Let me go ahead and try and maybe I will like the taste of their orange flavored drink. :)