1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Discussion in 'Wanting to conceive' started by Christie, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Christie

Christie Active Member

I'm not sure if this is the one that really helped me conceive, but I used it every time hubby and I tried to get pregnant, and after two months of use (well, we were eager to have a little angel ;)), I got a positive!

Before using it, I always got the negative, but I'm wondering if it really does help, since I have a friend who wants to conceive soon.Anyone tried it before?
  2. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

We used preseed too before after having difficulty conceiving our first child, and I thought it really helped.
    Well it doesn't necessarily say that preseed is a 100% guarantee, but in our case, I have a strong belief that it did help.
    I was feeling a bit dry and have been using lube pre-intercourse, but with preseed we got preggy!
    Coincidence? I think not :)
    Christie likes this.
  3. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Preseed is a lubricant that enhances sperm motility so it can reach your ovum a lot easier than the more viscous lubricants that are said to limit or lessen motility.
    I also used Preseed before, and at the time I got pregnant with my 1st child, so I think it really does help.
    Christie likes this.
  4. Christie

Christie Active Member

I guess it really does help in a big way :D
  5. Christie

Christie Active Member

Oh, so it does have properties that aid in the fertilization process. I've been telling my friends about how it helped me conceive but I wasn't sure how it worked. :)
  6. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Wait, does a preseed means it already has erm, seed that would fertilize your eggs? I am a little bit confused, would you be able to share more about this as this is the first time I have heard of it.
    Christie likes this.
  7. Christie

Christie Active Member

Preseed is a lubricant being sold here at the pharmacy. I think it's available throughout US, and it supposedly helps in the conception process if you and your partner are having difficulty getting pregnant :)
  8. Alex Santiago

Alex Santiago Member

Pre-Seed is amazing. We used this before to conceive our 2nd child. I really thought I wasn't gonna get pregnant again, because we tried many things but to no avail. With Pre-Seed we were able to conceive a beautiful baby boy I would really recommend it to thos couples who have difficulty conceiving
  9. Wow! Preseed lubricant is now actually a thing. I am starting to think I have been pregnant for a long while that I do not have the slightest idea what these things are. If it's a lubricant then I would think it is pleasurable to use for us ladies. Amazing what Science now have for us, just wow! Do these have brands, or do they have certain precautions before you use them?
  10. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

I am trying to search for preseed lubricants and am quite unsure yet how that still goes. Is it sticky that it catches the sperm and make sure they go on the right spot? Sorry for my curiosity and ignorance!