1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Sore breasts

Discussion in '1st Trimester' started by Honeylette, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

I don't know why, but I sort of feel like my breasts are sore. Like they are filled with water and are heavy. Sometimes even wearing a non-wire bra hurts, but walking without a bra hurts as well. Any advice moms? :(

2. Princess

Princess Active Member

Are you breastfeeding? If you are, you have to express the milk to make them lighter. Warm compress works for me too :)

3. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

What about wearing those very comfy maternity bras? Or a breast massage if you can do it.
    My OB used to tell me that sore breasts sometimes come from lack of exercise so maybe a bit of walking around will help :)

4. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Pills made my breast significantly more tender, heavier and fuller. I feel better when wearing the perfect bra, not necessarily the full bra, but the perfect support.

5. Christie

Christie Active Member

I agree with @iamevallain maybe you just need to find the perfect bra. Maternity bras work well for me, but it depends on your body really. :)

6. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Exercise can help ease the tenderness too, and walking is a good way to exercise without stressing you out too much.
    You can go try it, see if it works for you :)

7. Maybe it's that time of the month? I experience that whenever my period is about to come. It's really bothersome, now if the pain gets worse maybe you need to visit your OB for checking.

8. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Maybe it's the growth pains. Sometimes when I have been eating too much for months, I notice that when I get fatter around the chest, it hurts..

9. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Better consult a doctor for this, it may be something else. Not saying that we should overreact or something, but better safe than sorry :)