1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Stay at Home Dad :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MrHandy, Jan 3, 2017.

1. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

Hi everyone!

Came across this forum on Facebook, and I am guessing that I am the only dad around here as of yet. I am a stay at home dad, wife works full time and I manage my business while keeping an eye on the kids.

My wife is such a wonderful woman and I don't want to add more stress to her busy sched so I'm looking for support here when I need it :D

2. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Hi Roy and welcome to our community!
    We totally understand your position and we are very happy to have you on board :D
    Looking forward to seeing you around ;)
  3. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Oh hello Roy! I don't know many stay at home dads but I'm sure glad to meet one here! :D
    Welcome to Maternity Forums :D
  4. Hi Roy! Glad to see you aboard the Maternity Forum Train! Not many Dads can handle what you do, fyi. Kudos!
  5. Summer

Summer Member

Hi Roy! I am always amazed whenever I see dad who are hands on with the kids. I hope my husband will be working from home too! :)
  6. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Well hello there! It is hard to be a stay at home dad, mainly because you get to take care of the kids and work at the same time and doing the things that a mom normally do. But on one note, it will be a challenge and a good experience too for dads like you. I wish we have more dads like you. :)
  7. LizB

LizB Member

Welcome to the group, Roy. Looking forward to hearing from a male point of view. :)
  8. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Hello there! Now I know who to approach if ever issues about stay at home dads come up. My husband and I have decided that he will stay at home this year taking care of our son while I work. :) wish us luck!
  9. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!!! :D :D :D
    I'm very happy to connect with everyone here :D
  10. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

I'm all eyes and hands! Just let me know, though of course I wish you both luck and may there never be any problems in your year :D
  11. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Hi there Roy! So nice to see you here at our forums :D
    I'm looking forward to seeing you around, a guys perspective can be good for us moms too :)
  12. Princess

Princess Active Member

Wow, surprised to see a dad here. :) Welcome to the family, Roy! :D
  13. Christie

Christie Active Member

Oh hi Roy and welcome to the forums! We're always here to help and of course we'd ask you for advice regarding the hubbies ;)
  14. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and greetings! I really appreciate it :D
  15. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

It's a bit late but welcome to the forums Roy! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)
  16. Hello there! I know a dad who is also working from homeand hands on with his daughter. I work with him doing transcription. :)