1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Stellatopia Line of Products (Mustela)

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Solange Diaz, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

I would just really like to recommend the Mustela Stellatopia line of products. My son has eczema and we have struggled for months finding the right skin products for him. Then we bought an emollient cream because it was on sale and found that it works wonder for his skin. I like the fluid emollient because it isn't so sticky on his skin (and my hands). There's a whole line of products and I found it worth the price.

if you know of moms with babies with skin issues, maybe you can recommend this product to them too. :D

2. LizB

LizB Member

I am already using the products they have for Moms, to help reduce stretch marks. i can say I like it better than the Palmer's one. I am hoping my baby won't have skin issues, but they do have other products I heard good stuff about/ :D
  3. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

Thanks for the review, Solange. I also like their diaper cream a lot. My son never had a diaper rash issue since I used it. :D Great products from Mustela.
  4. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

I always read good reviews for Mustela. I guess you pay for the quality of the product, because these products are not cheap and if they are the worth every penny you spend on this then it really is a good product and they really took time to study what will work best for their consumers.
  5. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

I love Mustela, but I haven't tried this one yet. I'll go try it out, some of our Mustela stash is already almost used up :)
  6. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

The wife has the third one, and makes us all put it on liberally during the dry winter months. It's very good and keeps our skin hydrated :)