1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

The #normalizebreastfeeding movement

Discussion in 'General Breastfeeding' started by HappyMum, Dec 21, 2016.

1. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

2. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

I did! I saw it and want to make one for me and my baby. I plan to start sharing our photos too.

3. Yes, they are flooding my feed! Haha. I've seen the process on how to create one but I don't have a photo of my son latching on me. I need to do a good angle first. Lol

4. Summer

Summer Member

Yeah I saw this on my Facebook feed to and some of my friends changed their profile photos with this. It looks really nice. :)

5. LizB

LizB Member

The art is so cool! I cannot wait to try it out, although that will take some time. I also like that more people are starting to be open to breastfeeding as a normal activity.

6. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

I did see it and contemplated making one for me and Dilly. But I decided i am too lazy. Hahaha :) I am happy liking the posts instead.

7. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Me too! Haha but I like how creative moms are when they put it as their profile photo. Very, very nice indeed!

8. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

I saw this one too. I even asked my Instagram friend how to do it because I got curious. When I read the instructions, I got lazy. Haha.

9. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

I think they are doing this because many people still get angry when they see breastfeeding in public. This is a good cause :)

10. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

I think so too. The artworks are amazing, I saw some very good ones :D

11. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

I want to do this too! But I have stopped breastfeeding. And it makes me feel silly to bf just to get a photo shot. Though i am tempted. :)

12. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Well you did breastfeed him before. So you are legit after all :)

13. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

Well if that's the case, then this is a very good move to help normalize breastfeeding. You can't see the real skin there and very artsy so those who are angry with breastfeeding in public will need to stay quiet and not comment there.

14. Christie

Christie Active Member

Wow those are really artsy and cute. I should remember to do this after I give birth :)

15. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

They put up a collage of this in one of the malls near us. They photos are amazing and not offending at all! I just love them :D

16. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

I'm planning to do this tomorrow moms! I'll let you know how it goes :D

17. Princess

Princess Active Member

I think they ahve an app to make doing the artwork a lot easier, @Honeylette :) I would love to do it too sometime. But I don't know if I will share it :p

18. Christie

Christie Active Member

19. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

I think its a cruelty to women around the world that Breastfeeding is frowned upon. There is nothing to be ashamed of! Mothers are the #TreeOfLife!