1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Too old to conceive?

Discussion in 'Wanting to conceive' started by Honeylette, Nov 4, 2016.

?

Can someone before menopause be too old to conceive?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. WOW. That's what I call stamina. lol. Better get going with our plans then! :) We did agree to have intercourse some more. timing really is the only ultimate enemy.

2. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Determination is the key. Haha. I find myself silly for sharing what we did but it really did worked! I remembered waiting for him to come home in the middle of the night, even if we were fighting like cats and dogs we still were into that goal of having a baby. Haha. I miss those times. :)

3. that's true, sometimes small problems become bigger problems that turn into fights! they get in the way of what you had planned for the both of you that night... I wish there was an on/off button for fighting to make way for more important matters. lol.

4. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

You know what's good about those cat fights? The make up sex. Haha.

Picked Peppers likes this.
  5. welll... there is that! lol. just gotta roll with the punches sometimes. and just keep trying! thanks @MommyofTwo!

6. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Hahaha. A lot of couples are actually looking forward to that after patching things up. Haha.

7. Summer

Summer Member

This is sad but I hope you try and try. Do not lose hope, nothing is impossible. Mix it with prayers. It works wonder.