1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

UPPAbaby Travel System Stroller

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by JennyCannes, Nov 15, 2016.

1. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

I saw this stroller system at a clearance sale near our village. The stroller is very easy to fold and unfold, and a plus is that it fits in the car just snugly. It also has a really roomy catch compartment below, which is so important for moms who always run errands.

What I love is that it has a piggyback board for one of your older children. :)

2. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

A piggyback?

(Googles the product)

Ooooh. It does look good. And perfect for when you are alone with the kids and you want them all in one place :D

3. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

I know someone with this stroller, and his son who's 4 years old, loves taking rides on the piggyback area of the stroller. He says it's like a skateboard or something. Haha. Kids!

4. Princess

Princess Active Member

The piggyback board isn't sold with it, but can be placed in the system :)
    I love it. It's roomy, functional and very useful. You can use the bassinet it comes with or any car seat that fits.

5. Christie

Christie Active Member

Haha, I did the same. It turned up different images but I finally found this. It's not bad, but I'll just stick to my regular stroller since I don't have budget to buy a new stroller in time for my due date.

6. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

If we have extra money, I think I'll buy this one. It has a lot of good reviews on Amazon and some blogs recommend it. :)

7. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

How long were you able to use the product? Because you know, a stroller is some sort of investment for new parents and it would be ideal if it's sturdy that a couple of your kids were able to use it.

8. Alex Santiago

Alex Santiago Member

That sounds wonderful! How much did it cost? I think I need one. I wouldn't have to worry about my toddler daughter running off when I'm running errands.

9. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

I saw a blog post how it lasted 5 years, first two years for the first child, then a year in storage, then the other two years for the second child before breaking down. It's pretty sturdy if I base my opinion on that post.

10. Alex Santiago

Alex Santiago Member

It's very practical then. Is it readily available in malls? Can we get them online? I've tried searching online, but I'm not sure if it is legit.

11. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Seems like a good investment if you plan to have more than one kid. :) did you get the brand of the stroller?

12. That seems handy, I love strollers because I could still do other things while bonding with my baby, but I prefer the combi type because I need to see the baby. I saw this situation where you might not realize that it slipped out especially if the harness is not 5 point.