1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

VBAC?

Discussion in '3rd Trimester' started by Leiah, Nov 22, 2016.

1. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Awww, sorry to hear this. But I guess you can just look at the bright side of giving birth. Make sure you still experience the magical moments like these and like me who had two Ceasaerian sections with my two kids, though my attempt for VBAC was not successful, at least I tried. Look after for your safety and your baby. :)

2. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Very sorry to hear your predicament, you have diabetes? I think it's better for you and the baby to be safe than anything else. There are really things we can't control and this time, your health is the top priority. Even more than having VBAC, doesn't make you less of a mother anyway. You already had a lot of sacrifices.

MommyofTwo likes this.
  3. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

I couldn't agree more to this. Just carrying the baby in your womb for 9 months is already something for you to be proud of. Lighten up, I'm sure things happen for a reason. Just make sure you and your baby are safe and healthy.

4. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Definitely a good plan. We always have to think safety for both mom and her baby :)

5. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

That's right :D Safety should always be the first priority, however we deliver our babies. Even if we want a faster recovery with VBAC, we can't really push what we can't have.

6. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

I used to know people who had successful VBAC in their pregnancies. I could say it is really a fulfillment especially to those who had CS delivery. I could see in their eyes when they tell stories about their successful delivery. However, if this is something that we really cannot have even after following what's been advised by the doctor. Safety is always and should be the first priority no matter what. :)

7. I guess the beauty in there lies that they were able to give birth naturally. With CS, especially the emergency ones, the baby gets stressed.