1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

W**D

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Rrrobert, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

I think we all know what I'm talking about here. haha. so back in college, I used to do a little bit of it. For "medical" reasons, of course. lol. what I want to know is, does anybody in here still do it today?

I just posted this because I saw a few college kids rolling one up near my neighborhood, and it made me reminiscent of the good ol' days. hahaha.

(If I do offend anyone, I'll delete my post immediately. peace!)

2. Summer

Summer Member

My husband used to this. Not for medical reasons. Haha. He said he stopped doing this when he started working because they have random drug test and he doesn't want to be fired. :)

3. hahaha to be honest, its me and my wife's dirty little secret. we have a stash hidden in our bedroom and roll one up when its the weekend and we just want to relax from all of the stresses from the weekday.

4. Amber Lee

Amber Lee Member

I used to do this when I was still single. I don't like the effect on me though, it made me cry every time and I don't know why! I used to do this with a bunch of friends who are into it and they were mostly boys and I remember the guy who used to like me always brings a bag full of weed every time there's a house party. :)

5. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

I tried it a couple of times back in college, since I thought I should experience something before thinking of avoiding it forever. It's not bad, it's not good either. Just something that didn't make me addicted to it as I expected.

6. Princess

Princess Active Member

I used to smoke this a lot back at the university. Our schoolmates just keep popping up everywhere with a free stick, so I said, why not? Lol. Now, I don't, since I got married.

7. Solange Diaz

Solange Diaz Active Member

I'm afraid I'm a virgin when it comes to this. I don't mean to sound sanctimonious, but I just felt like I didn't have enough time to get high. So many other things I'd rather be doing sober. :D

8. Summer

Summer Member

Well it will actually not make you high as it is a downer, you get to "chill" and slow down when you puff it. My husband said that when he's stressed, he smoke so he can calm down and relax.

9. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

wow. I guess its just me and @Picked Peppers, me and my wife still do it too! haha. but we have reduced our use to certain occasions only. :)

10. you can't help but chill after a stressful week/month! it's purely recreational. and, actually, we've planned on stopping using it and try just using the derivative THC on food and what not.

11. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

I've read about THC. there's this one chef that prepares full course meals with THC, and the amazing part is, she doesn't want her diners to know that it has w**d in it, like no taste of it at all!

12. Wow this is interesting and I wonder what the taste it. I used to know someone who "bakes" weed with brownies but haven't tasted it but they said it doesn't have a trace of weed on it.

13. I've never tried it. I asked my husband as well, and he said he never had as well. I've always been curious though, what's it like? haha

14. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

I think its disgusting... im really sorry guys, what's prohibited should stay prohibited. :/

15. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Never tried it, never will haha. I got by well in school even if I didn't do it, so I don't mind it pretty much.

16. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

well, I'm not trying to persuade you into trying, but there are some benefits to using them. here's an article by Business Insider:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/health-benefits-of-medical-marijuana-2014-4
    I just want to shed some light on the matter. haha.

17. well, that's why this is a forum people. some agree and some disagree. All I can say is, smoking once in a while never hurt anybody. :D

18. yes, yes. of course. "Suum cuique". Or in English, "To each, his own". :)

19. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

20. Christie

Christie Active Member

I feel like an outcast, since i have never tried smoking weed before. I think it's a bit too late now to try, my husband has absolutely no vices and would probably kill me if I did try :p