1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

What do you do with your free time?

Discussion in 'Empty Nest' started by MommyofTwo, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Alex Santiago

Alex Santiago Member

I just started watching Game of Thrones. That's what I do during my free time now haha. I felt so out of place everytime people talk about that show, so I thought I'd give it a try. So far, so good. :)

2. Summer

Summer Member

When I have free time, I usually watch movies. I love British romance-comedy movies. I love Rachel McAdams, Hugh Grant and the stars of Me before You. I also like watching movies of Kate Hudson. I mostly just watch movies when I have free time.

3. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Recently I've been hooked to these horror/thriller series at Netflix called Supernatural. It's what I do when I have free time. I know I shouldn't really watch too much of those exciting shows but I can't help it :p

4. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

I'm trying to learn how to play the yukelele during my free time lately. Haha. I wanted the guitar but it's hard to do that right now, so I guess I'll just start small :p

5. LizB

LizB Member

I have loads of free time, so I mostly read. That's about the only thin I can do lying down anyway. The moment I am off bedrest, I would like to go for a walk near the sea. Good thing there is one nearby.

6. Summer

Summer Member

This is interesting. I wanted to learn how to play the piano since I was a kid but didn't have the guts to learn it. I guess I will learn it together with my daughter when she's a teen. Just kidding. :p