1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

What Gift Would You Like for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Solange Diaz, Dec 18, 2016.

1. I used to collect Starbucks planners too but when I started to have kids and thinking how much I spend for a frappe in order to get a planner, I decided I'll just buy a generic planner at a cheaper price. Mommy mode on. :)

2. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

I remember a few years back when my boss gave me a Starbucks planner. I actually made it a scrapbook for my daughter's baby photos. :)

Now I am thinking of buying myself a planner too for the coming year. I think it's a good idea to plan ahead and write down the things I want to accomplish next year. :)

3. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Well, I was dreaming of a high end ukelele but was expecting a lot.of skincare products. One thing came unexpectedly though: a job offer so it looks like I wont be SAHM anymore.

4. LizB

LizB Member

Oh wow! That's a great gift! Did you plan for this? I dont know if I am ready to leave my son yet. But we sure need the extra bucks.

5. Wow! What a lovely surprise! Congratulations! I am sure you are so happy and this is something you've been waiting for. Unexpected gifts are simply the best. :)

6. Summer

Summer Member

Congratulations! I hope you found someone trustworthy to take care of your baby so you don't have to worry when you're away.

7. My friend bought a very small one online, it is the size of the front-open bread toasters. She is learning to make some brownies and they work well in the smlll oven.

8. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

I just saw some mussical box and nostalgia of cweet childhood hit me. It is not too late to receive a holiday present :)