1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

What was your dream name for your child?

Discussion in 'Baby Names' started by pocketfullofsunshine, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

I dream of having a baby named Ayahnla. I first encountered it from one of her inspirational books :)

2. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

Is this from Ayahnla Vanzant? I love her book. My mom gave it to me when I was still in my teens :D

3. RoNa

RoNa Administrator

I named my son "Liam" after Liam Neeson. I'm a fan! I love watching Taken 1, 2 and 3.

4. Joy

Joy Guest

I like the name Chayil for a girl. It means "strength", or "virtuous woman".

5. RoNa

RoNa Administrator

Chavil is a unique name. Nice choice!

Joy likes this.
  6. RoNa

RoNa Administrator

I wanted to name my son Liam Tyler. Liam is for Liam Neeson and Tyler is the character from Vampire Diaries. But my mom wanted his second name to be Marckus. So I named him Liam Marckus instead and I love it. <3

7. My wife and I are really into individuality, but also on passing names down creatively. So, we so far have these two:

Annalynn Nicole
    Godric Rayson

Annalynn is a combination of "Ann" and "Lynn" which are my Mother in law's and wife's middle names combined. Nicole is my middle name. It's unique but not wildly so, and we'll call her Anna for short.

Godric comes from Godric Gryffindor in Harry Potter, and Rayson is a combination of "Ray" and "Jason" which are my father in law's and brother in law's middle names. The first name is super unique, and can be shortened to Ricky easily.