1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Wife's bad dreams

Discussion in 'Dad Talk' started by MrHandy, Jan 8, 2017.

1. MrHandy

MrHandy Member

Sorry I've been literally putting my thoughts here haha! My wife kept having these bad dreams for days in a row.
    Dreams like I am cheating on her, or that I don't love her anymore, or that I will kick her out the house with the kids. And literally every morning she acts like I am the most horrible person in her life, based on her dreams! Any advice?

2. Honeylette

Honeylette Active Member

No prob! We are always here to help you (or at least try!) ;) Well, there's nothing much you can do about this except to hug and hold her and reassure her that this is not going to happen ever. :)

3. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

Nothing but your best intentions and making her feel like she's the best partner you could have in this world. Also, try giving her a warm glass of milk before going to bed, maybe it'd help with the bad dreams. lol :D

4. I used to have bad dreams before! but then they suddenly stopped one night. my husband then confessed to me that he'd been secretly spooning me whenever I was panicking in my sleep until I relaxed. Never have I felt so special. :)

5. Rrrobert

Rrrobert Member

we haven't had any problems like this, but dang. you sure are in for a treat, @MrHandy! haha. just hold on bro, hold her tight, and wish for the dreams to go away. lol.

6. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

You know, the same thing happened to me when we were just newly married. He was annoyed by what happened, but the dreams went away when he started lighting those aroma diffusers in our room with lavender, and making me drink chamomile tea.

7. Princess

Princess Active Member

I love chamomile tea! It helps me sleep soundly as well. May your wife is just too tired and stressed out @MrHandy..A little R&R should be good :)

8. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

Is she pregnant? Pregnant women have way intense and vivid dreams. I remember when I was pregnant, I would actually wake up in the middle of the night hearing myself shouting angrily at someone. Suffice to say, my husband thought I was becoming deranged. Then a couple of months after baby was born, the dreaming went back to normal.

9. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

This is so silly. haha. I used to have these dreams too! And you know what, my husband had these dreams as well! And just like what your wife did, my husband look at me like I am a criminal or something. It does happen to guys too, you know. I just laugh at him when he tells me his dreams about me cheating on him. I always tell him it's subconscious and probably he was thinking about it recently that's why it went to his dreams.

10. Christie

Christie Active Member

Haha, I've never had those dreams, but my husband does! He's like that too @MommyofTwo and he really is angry until I can convince him that it wasn't real lol :p