1. Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today!

Click here!

Welcome to Maternity Forum! Join The Global Pregnancy Community Today! Click here!

Woman Breastfeeds Baby While Exercising

Discussion in 'General Breastfeeding' started by Princess, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Princess

Princess Active Member

This is a great video moms! Let's keep in shape and breastfeed whenever we can! No excuses :D

2. JennyCannes

JennyCannes Active Member

Hmmm.. I don't think I can do that while bike riding. Well she can do it, but with me, I'd rather sit down somewhere and breastfeed. :p

3. Christie

Christie Active Member

Haha, not sure I will do this too, but hey, why not? lol. :p
    But @Princess is right, we should all strive to be fit and healthy all the time :)

4. Multi-tasking? I read somewhere it is not healthy Haha

5. HappyMum

HappyMum Active Member

Probably depends on her grip or if she's been doing it for a long time lol. Must be into tricks.
    But for regular moms, I don't think this is possible :p

6. Leiah

Leiah Active Member

Thanks to this video, I now realized that I really, really, really am bad at multitasking LOL :p

7. Well, maybe not "Bad", just not as "Practiced" as the woman on the video. :D:D:D

8. Summer

Summer Member

While biking? Wow. I think I can't do that, I am not comfortable with that position, so I would stop and feed my baby then go biking afterwards. :)

9. MommyofTwo

MommyofTwo Active Member

Moms can do unimaginable things! This just shows that moms will do everything for their kids and at the same time take care of themselves. I salute moms who can do this! :)

10. They are fitness people so they can do things while working out because it's easy for them to multitask. This is somehow awkward to some but for some who are really an advocate, this is something normal for them. :)

11. Peachkins

Peachkins Member

Uhm, that looks tricky. I absolutely can afford to just sit somewhere while breastfeeding. Hehe

12. LizB

LizB Member

I was thinking along the same line. I appreciate her dedication to fitness, but my idea of multi tasking is breastfeeding while I eat a burrito. #lifegoals

13. Dilly's Mom

Dilly's Mom Active Member

Wow, if you think about, mothers can be the most dedicated creatures. Kudos, mom!

14. iamevallain

iamevallain Member

WOW. JUST, WOW. all I can think of after watching this video is that, moms are AMAZING creatures! lol

15. Yes moms are sure amazig creatures.

I do this sometimes. I eat my snack while breastfeeding my son to sleep. Very rewarding for me to eat at peace while feeding him. Hahaha.